21 Ways to Finish Your Week on a Positive Note
Guys, how was your week? Mine was with a sigh. But thank to my friends for sharing these useful tips on how to finish your week on a positive note. Yes, I think I need some adjustments in my plan. I want to get some rest on weekend without worries about unfinished tasks.
So here are 21 things author listed that can help you and me end the week on a positive note:
- Thank someone who has helped you this week.
- Compliment a team member who did a good job.
- Call someone who you have been meaning to reach out to.
- Read that book for 15 minutes.
- Finish an important project.
- Complete a task ahead of schedule.
- Clean your workspace or desk. (You’ll start Monday on a positive note, too!)
- Do one last task that you weren’t going to do. The extra few minutes will pay off in peace of mind and your sense of accomplishment.
- Workout before the weekend.
- Help someone else who is having difficulty closing their week.
- Say hello to the person you have wanted to meet.
- Look at your calendar for the coming week to avoid any surprises.
- Empty your inbox to zero.
- Review your todo list for any tasks you may have forgotten.
- Apologize to someone you may have wronged this week.
- Ask one of your team members how they are doing. Then listen.
- Be thankful for what you have.
- Write in your journal.
- Plan for the future.
- Tell someone that you care about them.
- Pay it forward. Something. Anything.
What do you think? Do you have any better way? Then please share with me.
~ Patrizio Bui.
Read original article here